Non Residential Drug Dependency Treatment
An outpatient recovery centre can be extremely valuable for people with a mild substance misuse issue who are concerned about becoming calm. Outpatient drug treatment allows a person to continue with the required treatment while also taking care of their other personal and professional responsibilities.
Due to the withdrawal symptoms that are usually experienced during detoxification, residential drug treatment programs are highly recommended when dealing with addiction to substances such as heroin.
However, outpatient treatment can also be effective if the issue of drug use is spotted early enough.
People who want a drug treatment program that will allow them to continue with certain aspects of their lives are the ones who benefit the most from outpatient drug treatment programs.
What We Mean By Outpatient Rehab
Drug and alcohol treatment sessions that can be scheduled during various times throughout the week is offered by an outpatient rehab program.
This schedule requires patients to check into treatment at their allotted times for counselling and medication and also allow them to continue with their regular responsibilities and continue living at home.
Although most attention in non-residential treatments is aimed at therapy, teaching, and giving the addict a reliable framework of encouragement and support, these treatments differ in structure and intensity and provide a variety of services.
Patients with a deep desire to make it in recovery and who have a dedicated, controlled approach may gain a lot from an outpatient program.
Ready to Get Help?
CALL US NOW ON 0800 246 1509
Outpatient Rehabilitation Options
There are diverse sorts of outpatient recovery in light of things like the substance abuse or the individual's severity of dependence and phase of recovery.
Outpatient rehabs can be divided into three sections
- Schemes For One Day
- When it comes to providing patients with a high-level framework of treatment outside rehab, 24-hour non-residential plans are ideal.
- For several hours each day and 5 to 7 days a week, patients agree to meet their doctors in a 24-hour non-residential plan.
- Amid this time, patients will partake in continuous treatment; group counselling, biofeedback and other extra treatments such as arts or music therapy.
- After the conclusion of the sessions, the patients are free to return to their dwelling which may be a sober living home or to their loved ones.
- Day programs require an extensive time duty, which can confine an individual's accessibility to work or go to class until the program is done.
- Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP)
- A treatment plan is established in intensive outpatient programs with measurable milestones in place to indicate progress.
- As these achievements are met, the time commitment expected per week lessens.
- People who still want to be able to participate in work or school but are serious about quitting alcohol or drugs can really benefit from IOPs.
- To conduct counselling sessions, group therapy, relapse prevention education, and attendance in a 12-step or similar recovery support group the IOP may require multiple sessions for a few hours each week.
- Continuing Care
- Once a person has undergone the initial drug treatment, they can join support groups that encourage them to be sober such as Alcoholics Anonymous.
- The groups are usually conducted by a licensed therapist and meet once a week.
- Some continuing care groups may focus on a particular aspect of recovery while some may be gender-specific or age-specific.
Advantages Of Non Residential Rehab
This rehabilitation program works well for people whose addictions are still mild or moderate. These projects are more available and adaptable than an inpatient program.
Get in touch with us on 0800 246 1509 and we can help you to figure out the drug treatment program that will best serve you or your loved one's needs.
Some major reasons to choose outpatient rehab include
- Outpatient drug treatment is more affordable than residential treatment since the patient will not have to cover the cost of staying at the rehabilitation centre.
- Usually, outpatient programs can work around your schedule.
- If you feel that your other responsibilities will demand your presence then outpatient treatment will work well for you.
- Access to family
- Family involvement and support is emphasized, as loved ones can help encourage you to stay on the path to sobriety throughout the outpatient rehab program.
Get The Best Treatment Programme For You
It is a difficult process choosing the appropriate treatment plan that best suit your needs. The first and most important step however, is usually to seek help regardless of whether the patient will be going with outpatient or inpatient rehab.