- What information do we collect through our website?
Both personal and technical data may be collected with each visit that you make to our website.
- Our data gathering methods
Our website uses a number of ways to collect information from visitors;
- Visitors have the choice of registering for our services using the forms that are provided on our site. The information that is gathered using this method includes personal data, such as names, email addresses and other contact details.
- Names and personal details are also collected each time that you get in touch with us using email or through the Contact Us section of our website.
- Technical information is automatically collected every time that you browse through our website. This includes data about your IP configuration, your browser preferences, the device that you are using, as well as your preferred operation system.
- We also collect information about your visit, including the products that you viewed and the amount of time that you spend browsing through our website. Technical errors that occur during your visit are also logged.
- How we use the collected information
The information that we collect on our Alcohol Rehab Salford website may be used in the following ways:
- To use your browsing history to provide you with advertisements and offers that are suited to your preferences.
- The information that you provide through “Sign Up” or “Contact Us” forms may be used to offer you the services that you have requested from us.
- Collected data may also be used to improve the technical aspects of our website in order to offer you a memorable experience the next time that you visit.
- The information may also be used to provide you with marketing and survey material that is deemed to be in line with your preferences.
- Information about users who subscribe to our services is used to keep them updated about promotions and offers.
- The data that we collect at Alcohol Rehab Salford is also used to maintain a record of the work that we have carried out on your behalf and to invoice you for rendered services.
Where we ask you to choose a password, or where we provide you with one, this is encrypted using secure protocols and is meant to provide you with as secure a browsing experience as is possible. By signing up for our services, you agree not to disclose your password to anyone and to accept full liability for any damages that may occur should you decide to do so.
- Storage of collected information
The information that we collect may be transferred to, stored and processed outside the European Economic Area. Even though we take the utmost care in protecting user data, we take cognisance of the fact that any information that is transmitted over the internet is not completely secure. Submitting your personal data signifies that you agree completely with our transfer, storage and processing policy.
- Sharing of user data
By providing us with your personal information, you agree that:
- The data may transferred within Alcohol Rehab Salford and its subsidiaries
- In the event that the company is sold, merged or enters into partnership with any other firm, we reserve the right to sell the data that we have gathered through this website as part of the company’s assets.
- The information may also be shared as part of legal proceedings that involve either our company or the user.
- We may also contact a third party to provide you with the services that you have requested, in which case the information will be shared with the third party.
- User data may also be shared at your own request, when you have asked us to get in touch with contracted third parties.
- Although we do not share personal data, general information about traffic patterns to our website and our sales may be disclosed to advertisers, partners, investors and other third parties.
- Telephone calls
In order to improve our services, we record all telephone calls that are made to and from Alcohol Rehab Salford. The information that is gathered in this regard is used for in-house quality control purposes. The recorded calls may be released in case of dispute with the customer or as part of properly instituted legal proceedings.
- Our contact details
If you have any queries, or for clarification about how user data is collected, stored and processed on our site, feel free to contact us on the following:
- Phone number: 0800 246 1509