Knowing The Cost Of Rehab
The dependency of an amount of drug and alcohol rehab is the need of an obsessive individual. There are economical medical care alternatives for people of all incomes.
Depending on the rehab your require and the rehab centre you wish to attend will alter the cost of treatment. Some medical care procedures are free of charge whilst some cost thousands of dollars per day. Treatment offers to suit your budget are also available.
There are various means with which one can pay for rehab and once you know these, you can always get access to treatment. Information on how to gain payment for treatment is available now.
Financial help like insurance and financial choices are offered by rehabs.
Many people pay for the cost of drug treatment with the help of insurance. Depending on your insurance company and the policy you have with them will determine the amount of cover you have, along with what treatment options the medical centre provides.
These are the types of insurance which cover addiction treatment
- State-financed health insurance
- Individual insurance
- Military insurance
Not every individual has medical insurance, however there are many ways to access rehab treatment. Free treatment centres and rehabs that focus on low income individuals are available. Or a centre that offers rehab payment plans based on your ability to pay. Free rehab centres provide financing options because they have partial funding and more waiting lists.
A lot of inpatient rehabilitations provide funding for the ones with no insurance.
A few people can feel anxious to have debt, however rehab is an investment. It won't take too long to clear the payments. When you are sober, you can start your life again and recover your career and other things you lost during the time you were in addiction. Addicts that are now recuperated can save up more since they aren't wasting money to buy drugs or alcohol.
Ready to Get Help?
CALL US NOW ON 0800 246 1509
The Costs Of Addiction Treatments
The treatment plans your rehab centre offers you will determine how much you will need to spend to recover.
Different kinds of addictions also call for various types of treatment.
Many things contribute to the total cost of therapy, facilities, amenities, treatment plan and so on.
Contact us today to get the assistance to find a low-cost rehab on 0800 246 1509.
A study on some rehabilitation centres, revealed the following costs for the stated treatments
- £800 - £1200 are the ranges of outpatient detox.
- Detox is usually included in the inpatient treatment plan.
- The specific cost of detoxification is based on if it makes part of an inpatient program and the kind of opiate addiction is being prescribed.
- If your addiction is to a substance with severe withdrawal symptoms, it will require you to be given more attention and will hike the cost of your treatment.
- Inpatient Treatment
- An estimated cost of a 30 day rehab program is in the region of £4800.
- £16,120 is an average cost for a 30 day program at a popular centre.
- The cost of 60 to 90 day programs range from £9700 - £48,300 on average.
- Outpatient Treatment Programs
- Outpatient treatment centres are often the choice for those looking for rehab from drugs that are considered mild to moderate.
- A 3 month program usually costs £4,000.
- The price tag of many outpatient programs, like the ones at Hazelden Betty Ford, is £8000.
- The price tag relies upon how frequently the individual visits the rehab centre every week and for to what extent.
- How much rehab will cost you in total depends on the type of treatment and medications given.
- Some treatment will not require medication.
- People addicted to alcohol and depressants usually require treatment with medicines.
- If medication is required it can cost thousands of pounds a year.
- With duration of a year, Methadone treatment for Heroin addicts costs about £4000.
Addiction Is Costly
As much as treatment may seem expensive, it is nowhere near close to cost of using drugs regularly. With a negative effect on income, alcohol and drug users are more inclined to miss work and change jobs more frequent than someone that is sober.
After some time, the cost of medications, legitimate issues, medical problems and loss of profitability at work all will include.
The Heroin users spend a huge number of pounds on their obsession.
It takes £8500 a year to fund an addiction to alcohol for someone who adopts a 12-pack daily. It can cost several thousand pounds more to deal with legal issues that may come up. It is very difficult to guess the cost of illicit drug addiction, however it can be more expensive.
The cost of addiction, however, isn't always financial. The havoc caused on family and friends relationships, and the destruction of life are also part of the equation.
What Factors Into The Cost Of Addiction Treatment
There is a myriad of factors that affect the cost of addiction. Some of the factors include
- Type Of Facility
- There is a enormous difference between the inpatient and outpatient programs price.
- Residential treatment programs have to house the patients and provide more in-depth treatment and this is why the costs are higher.
- The program and location length create high impact on cost of programs.
- In an area where the cost of living is high, the cost of treatment is likely to also be high
- Types Of Treatments Available
- Not everyone will require detox before they start rehab.
- When a user quite utilizing cocaine, they don't feel dangerous withdrawal symptoms hence they are the only screened without any technical detox.
- Alcohol and Heroin users can experience harsh withdrawal symptoms and will need medication and more care.
- The more medication required, the more will be the cost incurred.
- Counselling and other professional treatments will bring the cost up.
- The kind of facilities and services you enjoy at a rehab centre are figured at the price you pay to enjoy them.
- Gourmet meals, individual rooms, swimming pools, massages and facilities for extracurricular activities are some of the amenities you can find in rehab facilities.
- Luxury rehab will be more exclusive as the rich and famous are often patients.
- Rehab at a luxury centre will cost a lot more.
- Whilst majority of rehabilitations aren't this high-priced, additional amenities mean that you will have to pay more.
Non Profit And State Funded Rehabilitation
Many people meet necessity for low-income rehabilitation, which are normally unprofitable institutions. Low-income rehabilitation has no charge or is reduced in expense. The help provided in these low-income centres is aimed at helping everyone including the jobless.
The Salvation Army is a popular non profit organization that offers free of cost rehabilitation for the ones that need it. For those on low income there are state-funded rehab centres.
Finding A Rehabilitation Center
It is important that you find a rehabilitation centre that can cater to your needs once you decide to kick your addiction. Think of the cost of rehab as an investment into your health and your life. We will assist you to find a rehab facility that perfectly meets your needs and will accept your insurance cover or offer a workable payment plan.