What We Deliver
Alcohol Rehab Salford has been giving medication and liquor treatment since 2003. We have picked up our comprehensive information and abilities through dealing with individuals with addictions.
The United Kingdom Substance Misuse Service is given by Alcohol Rehab Salford. At every step of the treatment of the patients, we employ a comprehensive system that involves perfect clinical care, psychosocial interventions and peer support. We are focused on offering individualised care that is cantered on the patient, in the bid to assist the addict to abstain from alcohol and drug for the rest of their life.
Our methodology involves
- Regularly challenge ourselves to maintain the highest level of quality in everything we do, from specialists or general medication to collaborative long term planning.
- Work in group based treatment centre points close to where individuals live.
- Develop workable partnerships with nearby Community Pharmacists, GPs and colleagues from everywhere, because we believe that healing is hugely aided by excellent primary care
- Provide a full scope of evidence based treatment that perceives the mind boggling nature of addiction and its concerns.
- Utilize the force of peer support plus Mutual Aid in making recuperation unmistakable and achievable.
- Are an individual from SMART Recovery.
- Offer counselling and assistance to carers and families of the addicts by realising their needs.
- Figure out what is available to us and how to fill in the gaps.
Please reach us on 0800 246 1509, to find out more info about Alcohol Rehab Salford's Addiction services.
For The Service Users
Please see our Patient Information Handouts that explain in detail how you can benefit from our rehab services.
For data on the OST (Opioid Substitution Treatments) accessible see our Guide to Methadone and Buprenorphine.